Wednesday, October 27, 2010

well here it goes

Hello there! Welcome to my official blog for Kalamos, both a book and a musical album that have slowly been underway since 2007. I am undertaking the writing of the book primarily for the same reason that I compose music: because I feel a dire need to. There are many things that I have experienced and learned that have intensely interested and amazed me, and I have done and am still doing much research into those topics. All these are things that will be and are supporting this book. More information on just what these subjects are is forthcoming.



I have begun the actual writing process, and this is the blog wherein from this point forward I will regularly post entries that essentially concern this work.

Enjoy if you please,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment